What is the best reusable coffee cup?
- Best leakproof reusable cup - rCup
- Best insulated leakproof coffee cup Klean Kanteen Cafe Cap.- For leakproof reusable coffee cups, the overall winner is rCup. If you’re looking for reusable coffee cups that you can throw in your handbag without fear of leaks, then you need one with a leak-proof lid on. The best non-isulated leak proof coffee cup is the rCUP® reusable coffee cup. The best-insulated leak proof coffee cup is the
- Best sustainable coffee cup Gosip rice husk coffee cup.
- Best collapsible coffee cup - Pokito collapsible cup.
- Best biodegradable coffee cup - Gosip rice husk coffee cup.
- Best Glass reusable coffee cup - Keep Cup Brew cups.
- Best all round coffee cup - Fosh social beakers.
Can you use reusable coffee cups or Keepcup at Starbucks or independent coffee shops?
Yes! Most coffee shops will allow the use of reusable coffee travel 1mugs and many will even give you a discount for using your own mug for takeaway coffee. Our local coffee shop always has a smile on her face when I pop in with my own coffee mug! If you coffee shop does not accept your reusable cup, just talk to them about the environmental damage done by single-use paper coffee cups. They may not know!
Are keep cups leak proof?
No, they are not. They do not have a spill proof lid on them. If you want a leak proof coffee cup the rCup works very well or Klean Kanteen Cafe style.
Can you microwave travel bamboo cups?
No! Also, please note we do not sell bamboo cups as they are not as sustainable or eco-friendly as claimed. In order to make bamboo into a material to take coffee they add formaldehyde! We recommend using cups made from rice husk instead. Whilst bamboo is a sustainble crop, the bamboo fibre is sustainable however the process it endures and the toxins added to make into a reusable cup means the environmental impact outweighs the good. Whilst they are bpa free, they do contain other toxins so it is really worth investigating if you are considering using one. We recommend a rice husk cup instead, which is made from rice husk not plastic! It biodegrades, comes with a silicone lid, is dishwasher safe and bpa free, phthalate free, and has a silicone rubber grip in case it is piping hot to touch, and comes in a wide range of colour options. Save the world, ditch your single-use plastic disposable cup today.