1) Choose your carrier All carriers available to hire are listed on our website within the 'Hires' section, with full details of each carrier listed. If you are unsure which carrier may suit your needs best, please fill in our "Sling Advice Questionnaire", talk to customer services on website live chat or via our contact form
2) Details of Hire Select the item you wish to hire from the "Hires" page and add the sling/carrier to the shopping basket. At check out, you should enter or confirm your name and address details. (It is important your address details match on your fluffheaven.com account AND on PayPal.) Additionally, all buckle carriers will include a pair of suck pads, to attach to the shoulder straps, for hygiene purposes. You must use these and return at the end of the hire period with the buckle carrier.
3) Pay rental fees and postage costs Rental fees are the same no matter which sling/carrier you borrow, at €15 for two weeks (including outward postage). *Extensions may be available.
4) Pay deposit Full price of the sling/carrier is to be paid at time of hire. This is a security deposit and will be returned in full once the carrier is received back at fluffheaven.com and is agreed to be in appropriate condition. YOUR HIRE IS NOW BOOKED!
An email will be sent detailing: Our contact details Deposit amount paid and date the sling is due to arrive back at fluffheaven.com Information on babywearing safety guidelines Directions to access the manufacturer’s instructions for use Details of how to return the sling/carrier Your parcel will dispatch within one working day and will include: Your chosen carrier and any relevant accessories (i.e. suck pads) Packaging to return the Carrier.
5) Using the sling/carrier Once the carrier is signed for and received by you, it is your responsibility. Please care for it and treat it as your own but have fun! If you have any questions during the hire period, please consult the FAQs or contact Customer Service using our contact form Please do not wash any items hired from us. Spot cleaning is appropriate in most instances, but further advice should be sought through our contact form if you feel it really does need a full wash.
6) Extending your hire and late fees; Extension of your hire period may be possible. Contact us using the contact form for details of availability and cost. Late fees will be charged at €1.50/day, taken from your security deposit, if contact is not made prior to hire period ending.
7) Returning the sling/carrier The carrier should be returned on or before the date detailed in your hire email. Simply follow the guidelines for returning the sling/carrier in your renter’s pack. Return to: Fluff Heaven, 1 Flurrybridge, Jonesborough, Newry, BT35 8SQ using an appropriately insured postal method.
7) Your deposit Once we receive the sling and all accessories back on time and in good condition, we will return your deposit. If there are any issues with the returned sling/carrier or included accessories, we will contact you to discuss these.
FEEDBACK We always enjoy hearing from our customers, so if you have any feedback on the Sling Hire Process, please do contact us through our contact form